Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vacation outfits

I took about a kazillion pictures on our vacation this year. I decided I would show them in small amounts so as to not to wear anyone out. This post I wanted to show what outfits I stitched up for the kids. I love summer clothes for the kiddos, so I started early this year. 
I love to coordinate all the kiddos. For these I used a green and white seersucker. 
Boys got seersucker shorts and golf cart shirts. Boy approved!
Baby E got a romper. I got the PDF pattern off of etsy. 
K got Children's Corner Mamie. Love, love, love this dress. Round yoke, flutter sleeves, and pink buttons down the back. Add a beautiful girl and this Momma is melting. 



The wind was blowing then....
And really blowing a few seconds later. Look at that baby's hair!
The boys really liked these outfits. I used a matras plaid for the shorts. Sister picked out her fabric. She knew she wanted a strawberry shirt:) 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment