Friday, August 10, 2012

Our Picks for 2012-2013

Not Back to School Blog Hop Well here it is... What in the world we are doing this year. I have felt like for the last several years I fret, read, pray, fret, read blogs, worry, self-doubt, PRAY HARDER and then decide what curriculum we will go with! Well this year I took my husband out to dinner to have a much needed conference if you will. It was quiet and we could really talk out our plan for the next year. At the end of the night we knew what we wanted to do. We decided to go back to Sonlight. We love the books! However, after doing MFW Adventures I learned a great deal about notebooking. I will incorporate that into our Sonlight. M 2nd Grade Sonlight Core B with MOH1 (Bible,History, Read alouds). Science Apologia Creation Series Astronomy. LA/spelling/Reading Sonlight. Math-U-See Beta.
L Kindergarten. Sonlight 4/5 with MOH1 (History,Bible). LA K Sonlight. Apologia Creation Series Astronomy. Math-U-See Primer. A Reason For Handwriting.
K is 3. Rod and Staff About Three Books. She loves to learn and do whatever they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment