Monday, July 25, 2011

1st Day of School





Today was our first day of school. I know it seems a bit early, but with our addition coming in December, it might be wise to get a head start. We are studying Adventures in My Father's World this year. This year's focus will be on American History. Our snack was even red, white, and blue today:)

Marcus did great today. He picked right up where we left off in everything. He loved his new art curriculum. He will do art everyday this year. He is excited about that.

Luke loved his new preschool stuff. I made copies for Kate. I new she would be right in there with him. In the picture they are smiling with their letter A made from stuffed animals.

I feel blessed to be able to be with them everyday and watch them learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment