Thursday, June 27, 2013

Projects from the year...

Here are a few things that were completed this past year, but in the craziness they didn't get blogged.  K wore this top ALL the time. I got the knit from Joann's. The pattern for this top was princess tunic from Ottobre 4/2012. It was k's idea to have the knit cat appliqué. I think it added a great touch.


Valentine's Day outfits:) 


Cords for M. Burda 9860. These ended up being big. I wasn't quiet sure what size he was in Burda. He ended up wearing them bc he said they were comfy. 

He will get to wear these next winter for sure if they aren't too short:)


Pillow I crocheted for my Momma for Christmas. I want some for my porch!


This is M modeling a beanie I knitted for Papaw.  This was real lamb's wool we got at festival in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment