Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone! 

 Another great year! We had ninjas again:) This time we added super cool sword and dagger backpacks. I felt so safe with these tough guys around last night. We had a sweet Rapunzel and Tyrone from the Backyardians. 
                     I said, "give me a silly one." They jumped into this pose immediately... I love it!
                                                          Check out sister's frying pan.
     Rapunzel you are beautiful my dear. We whipped up the wig from some yarn I already had and a white                                       ski cap. 



                             



Check out our ride. If our families grow anymore we may have to upgrade our trailer.
                                 
Another great memory filled night. We love these little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment