Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I love Workboxes!



Ok.. So I have been praying and trying to come up with some things that might help our school day run a little more smoothly. After talking with a friend and blog stalking some homeschool moms, I decided to give workboxes a try. Marcus has 12 and Luke has 3. When they finish what is in a box they take the number off the box and put it on their chart. Wow.. some independence. I love them. The kids love them. I can't say enough about how much our day has improved. We have gotten more done and the house isn't destroyed in the process. Everyone can see how much more we have left, so no more "when are we going to be done." As the mom and teacher I love waking up and knowing we can start right away. It only takes about 15 min each night to get them stuffed for the day. I also like not having to constantly look at my IG's all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment